Divide Technical Specs
Vis™ Divide is manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as specified in ASTM F2160 and ASTM D3350.
- ASTM F2160: Standard Specification for Solid Wall High Density Polyethylene Conduit based on Controlled Outside Diameter
- ASTM D3350: Standard Specification for PE Plastics Pipe and Fittings Materials
Vis Divide has also earned GR-365 certification from Telcordia and was tested on the following criteria:
- Pulling strength
- Impact resistance
- Environmental stress crack
- Fungus resistance
- 1.5-inch 2-cell
- 2-inch 2-cell
- 2-inch 3-cell
Each cell of Vis Divide contains Vis™ Tape, a ½-inch wide, pre-lubricated, 1250-lb. pull tape with sequential foot markings.
- Available in SDR 11.0
- Nominal OD 1.5-inch or 2-inch
- Standard reel configurations